Admissions 2019-20: Closed
Thank you to all who have submitted the 2019-20 Inquiry Form. We have received sufficient interest to fill all vacancies for the upcoming school year.
Admissions 2020-21: Pending
The Admissions Process begins with the Inquiry Form. Information regarding the launch of our 2020-21 Inquiry Form will be posted in the coming months.
For further questions regarding Admissions please contact:
Admissions Coordinator: Mrs. Beverly Pang
T: 604 272 5720 (Tuesday and Thursday)
Interested in enrolment at RCS? Do these statements describe your family?
- I/we accept the Bible as the infallible Word of God.
- At least one parent in this family is a born-again/professing Christian.
- Our family is actively involved in a Bible-based Christian church.
- Our family desires a distinctively Biblical Christian Education and is committed to working with other families in “training up our children in the way they should go.”
- Our family is prepared to financially commit itself to the costs of operating the Richmond Christian School.
- All children in our family, during their time of attendance, will reside with at least one Christian parent or legal guardian. International students (Grades 9 – 12) will reside with at least one Christian parent, homestay family or custodian.
- We, the parents and the children who desire to enroll, are Canadian Citizens, have Permanent Resident Status or are living here on a valid work or study permit.
- Christian parents/guardians will attend the two orientation meetings (RCS 101) as part of the requirement for membership to the Richmond Christian School Association.
Kindergarten and Grade 1 children must have reached five (5) and six (6) years of age respectively by December 31 of the school year of enrolment. Government funding regulations require that parents supply the school with proof of age.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: Please visit our International Students page.
PRESCHOOL: Please visit our Little Eagles Preschool page.