- This event has passed.
Gr.9-11 Competency Portfolio
May 25, 2018
Over the last 9 months, RCS students have been learning about the Core Competencies (Communication, Creative and Critical Thinking, Social Responsibility). The Core Competencies are the essential elements that our students have been reflecting upon. Through the Core Competencies, our students have set goals and have worked toward meeting those goals as well as personally reflecting upon the goals they have set.
The purpose of tomorrow’s presentation is to allow our students to show how the Core Competencies have helped them in developing a deeper sense of learning, both personally and spiritually.
Friday’s Alternate Schedule for Grade’s 9 to 11
10:00 – 11:30 – Student Core Competency Presentations
11:30 – 12:30 – Lunch
12:30 – 2:00 – Student Core Competency Presentations
- The school day begins at 10:00am tomorrow morning and will end at 2:00pm. (Students are not to be late!)
- There will be no regular classes, x-block or Chapel.
- The expectation is that all students will participate in all the presentations from start to finish.
- Students are not to leave school when their individual presentations are complete. The school day ends at 2:00pm.
- Completing and passing the presentation requires all students to be present to provide peer feedback.
RCS looks forward to learning more about our students and how the Core Competencies have transformed their learning this past school year.