Richmond Christian School’s Annual General Meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 18th at 7:30pm at the Secondary Campus. Although voting privileges are limited to Society Members, this meeting is open to all families of Richmond Christian School.
You may ask, “Why should I attend?” If you are interested in the education of your children,
you will want to know what has been happening in the life of the school.
• You will learn about the financial state of the school.
• You will be able to hear directly from the Board of Trustees about their work at RCS.
• You will receive information about the closing of the Phase 2 Project.
• The Superintendent of RCS will talk about the cool things going on at RCS.
• Mrs. Walker will provide insight on the “Walk the Wall” project with International China Concern
• You will learn about the enrolment projections for the 2015 school year.
• You will become more informed about RCS.
• There will be opportunity to pray for the students, staff, and community of RCS.
Society Meetings are an opportunity to become involved and engaged in the life of the school. Truthfully, it is a responsibility and an honour to attend these important school meetings.