Thank you for taking the time to inquire about attending Richmond Christian School.
If you are interested in enrolling in our school for the 2024-25 school year, you will need to complete this Inquiry Form.
At this time only domestic families may inquire as we are unable to accept any international students. At Richmond Christian School we are committed to families that are involved in a Bible-based Christian church. If we have space available, you will be contacted to enter our Admissions process.
If you have any questions, please email our Admission Coordinator, Mrs. Beverly Pang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5240 Woodwards Road
Richmond, BC V7E 1H1
Interested in attending RCS?
Do these statements describe your family?
- I/we accept the Bible as the infallible Word of God.
- At least one parent in this family is a born-again/professing Christian.
- Our family is actively involved in a Bible-based Christian church.
- Our family desires a distinctively Biblical Christian Education and is committed to working with other families in “training up our children in the way they should go.”
- Our family is prepared to financially commit itself to the costs of operating the Richmond Christian School.
- All children in our family, during their time of attendance, will reside with at least one Christian parent or legal guardian.
- We, the parents and the children who desire to enrol, are Canadian Citizens, have Permanent Resident Status or are living here on a valid work or study permit.
Kindergarten and Grade 1 children must have reached five (5) and six (6) years of age respectively by December 31 of the school year of enrollment. Government funding regulations require that parents supply the school with proof of age.
PRESCHOOL: Please visit our Richmond Christian Preschool page.