Student Activity Fees
Fees and Deposits
1. Enrolment Tuition Deposit (non-refundable)
- Current families with Preschool to Grade 12 students – $300 per family
- New families with Preschool only students – one month’s tuition
2. Capital Fee (one-time, non-refundable)
- To maintain and improve the school campus facilities.
- New families with Kindergarten to Grade 12 students – $1000 per family.
- New families with Preschool only students – $1,000 payable when the oldest student enters Kindergarten.
- Receipt of Capital Fee payment confirms the student’s enrolment in the coming school year.
3. Parent Participation Contribution
- $250.00 per family towards a Benevolent Fund when parents do not complete the 10 hours of volunteer service during the school year.
4. International Student Application Fee
- $400 per family (non-refundable) for International Student Applicants.
- Application fee does not guarantee an interview or enrolment.
- Application fee must be submitted with the completed application forms.
5. Bus Fee (Optional) subject to change in May
- Richmond shuttles between campuses
One-way: $255 per student
Two-way: $500 per student
- Delta shuttles to Ladner and Tsawwassen
One-way: $320 per student
Two-way: $640 per student
subject to change in May
Elementary rates apply to Kindergarten – Grade 5
Elementary rates apply to Grades 6 and 7
Secondary rates apply to Grade 8
Secondary rates apply to Grades 9 – 12
Visa Student rates apply from Grades 9 – 12
$17,000.00 per year
Please see our Little Eagles Preschool page.
Please see our Tuition Assistance page for information on RCS’s Financial Assistance Program.