2023-24 TUITION & FEES
Elementary Student: Kindergarten – Grade 7
Secondary Student: Grade 8 – Grade 12
Student Activity Fees
Fees and Deposits
1. Enrolment Tuition Deposit (non-refundable)
- Current families with Early Learning to Grade 12 students – $300 per family
- New families with Early Learning only students – one month’s tuition
2. Capital Fee (one-time, non-refundable)
- To maintain and improve the school campus facilities.
- New families with Kindergarten to Grade 12 students – $1000 per family.
- New families with Early Learning only students – $1,000 payable when the oldest student enters Kindergarten.
- Receipt of Capital Fee payment confirms the student’s enrolment in the coming school year.
3. Parent Participation Fee
- $250.00 per family towards a Benevolent Fund when parents do not complete the 10 hours of volunteer service during the school year.
4. Bus Fee (Optional) subject to change in May
- Richmond shuttles between campuses
One-way: $340 per student
Two-way: $650 per student
- Delta shuttles to Ladner and Tsawwassen
One-way: $420 per student
Two-way: $820 per student
- Click here for Bus Schedule
subject to change in May
Elementary rates apply to Kindergarten – Grade 5
Elementary rates apply to Grades 6 and 7
Secondary rates apply to Grade 8
Secondary rates apply to Grades 9 – 12
Early Learning Fees
Please see our Early Learning page.
Please see our Tuition Assistance page for information on RCS’s Financial Assistance Program.